Google+ Followers

Tuesday, 10 December 2013

Anticipation is murdering me.

Okay so,
I've finished the second draft of Hybrid. I think I've become a better writer. Isn't that wonderful? Aren't you happy for me? Seriously, the amount I've improved is incredible. Also, I added a few more details into the story! I know you'll all like it.
That being said, Pitch Wars.
I know I made a good impression with my top pick, however I don't think I'm one of her picks. That being said, I'm a little sad. What about my other three picks? I didn't really pay attention. None of them were tweeting up a storm, so I couldn't exactly stalk them.
We find out tomorrow who moves on in Pitch Wars. That being said, I'm very excited for Janel, who I think will move on. SHE CAN DO IT FOR ME AND HER :D
I won't live vicariously through another person for long however!
Also, another pitch contest starts on Thursday... this one...you have to give a 45 word pitch. JESUS CHRIST.

Oh well, I'll keep you all updated.
Also, my Boss might finally give me a god damn raise. That would be lovely, I'm not fond of living with only food and shelter. I WANT MY SHIT TOO. Money is an odd thing, at the Insurance company I worked for... a year ago! My shithead boss kept promising me a raise, telling me that if I put up with shit I would eventually get there.
Urgh.
Toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment