Google+ Followers

Saturday, 14 December 2013

I didn't get into Pitchwars...

BUT I GOT MY FIRST FULL REQUEST BACK.
Holy shit.
Holy shit.
Do you know what this means?
oh? I need to slow down? FUCK YOU. I GOT MY FIRST FULL REQUEST!

Okay, so I got some amazing feedback back from the writers of PitchWars. My number one pick even told me she was upset that she couldn't pick mine... that she loved my story but had better actual queries. OH WELL. I used her advise and got an email back from an Intern at an agency.
They only ever wanted the actual query so when he asked for my writing I sent him the typical first five pages. His response:
NO BITCH, I WANT YOUR WHOLE MANUSCRIPT.
What.

So yeah, I sent him the whole manuscript.
Hopefully he doesn't puke.
Urgh.
Seeing the Hobbit tonight.
I need to go cry or something.
BYE.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! Remember me when you're bathing in pools filled with your literary riches! :P

    ReplyDelete