Google+ Followers

Sunday, 1 December 2013

Power rangers is the ultimate show for non distractions.

Legit.
I spent yesterday starting a new manuscript... watching Mighty Morphin Power Rangers on Netflix. Suffice to say, it's amazing. I forgot HOW AMAZING this show is. That being said, it's the right mix of entertaining, nostalgic and not very distracting... Well because the other two shows I'm currently watching are the Shield and the Wire... they're kind of... oh never mind.
Anyway, my writer friend sent me an interesting article on queries as well as some good advise. Combined with the already stellar advise the ever fucking talented Janel has provided me with... I need to work on my query a bit... Seriously, do you know how hard it is to find another author living in a suburb that is actually as serious about writing as you are?
I'm shocked at twenty three that I still talk to people who describe themselves as authors as well... It was a little more common when I was eighteen or in high school.
Anyway! I wonder how people will react to my character Barrack, the socially retarded young man who hasn't talked to a girl in ten years AND smokes like a chimney.
Anyway, I have to take Charlotte to the University!
TOODLES.

No comments:

Post a Comment